Mindset To Manner
Become a successful luxury brand by building unforgettable luxury experience
Mindset to Manner enables you to become part of that luxury experience for increased rapport and understanding, inviting sales. I work with you to deepen appreciation for the art and craft of finery, build an emotional connection to luxuriousness, bringing it out with flair and finesse in your conduct, carriage, and communication to your customers. Through practical exercises to experience the essence of refinement, you will exude a luxury mentality and demeanor which your customers will connect with.
Experiential luxury has become more sought after by Millenials. To be in the luxury business is to partake in the luxurious experience from mentality to outward behavior, exuding this to your customers.
Mindset to Manner enables you to become part of that luxury experience for increased connection and understanding, inviting sales.
I work with you to deepen appreciation for the art and craft of finery, build an emotional connection to luxuriousness, bringing it out with flair and finesse in your conduct, carriage, and communication to your customers.
Through practical exercises to experience the essence of refinement, you will exude a luxury mentality and demeanor which your customers will connect with.
Problems & Solutions
I don’t relate to the product I am selling
It helps to make an emotional and mental connection with the product we are selling. To understand the intricacies that go into the making of that product, to have the knowledge of the details, the design, the concept and the mental make up of the original idea. Once you have this, you will connect with the product beyond the price of the task of selling. You will speak with a certain passion to the client, and he/she will be motivated by it, see value in it.
I am intimidated by HNI clients
When you as a client walk into a store, what you are looking for is a knowledgeable, polite, well presented and emotionally intelligent sales person with a welcoming greeting, who knows when to let you be and when to serve you, swiftly and efficiently. You don’t need to be anyone but who you are, and what you need are the skills mentioned above, which is really about being well-groomed, having good etiquette, positive energy and great knowledge on the product.
I find it difficult to charge that much for my product
Many find it difficult to ask for money, even when it is your product. To overcome this, see value in the product you are selling, and if you are not able to, then you need to question what you or the product are/is missing. Buying luxury is not just about the physical item, but an experience, an indulgence, a joy. Allow you clients that joy. The shift needs to happen in your mind, for you must fall in love with the product, with the finer things in life.
- A discovery call will determine that the challenge can be addressed, the objective achieved, the client’s coachability, and the rapport or comfort level between client and coach/trainer.
- An assessment is taken pre, mid, and end of training/coaching journey to measure outcome and progress in order to meet the timely objective
- The workshops are offered over a 2-day, or an 8-week set of modules, depending on need of individual and size of group. Number of hours = 8 hours of training,
- Trainings are experiential with demonstrative exercises, questionnaires and activities to ensure outcome. In story real life scenarios will be played out.
- Cost of training is Rs. 12,000 an hour.
What My Client Say
- The work has to be done by the client. The trainer will assist, support and partner with the client.
- Outcome will be achieved when the client has participated in exercises and activities
- Sessions will begin on time and end on time. No extra time is given if client is late
- Re-scheduling of session can be done if notified 48 hours before the scheduled session or it will be counted as a session given.
Being well-groomed, well dressed, tidy and neat from your attire to your hair and nails. Being well spoken, polite and courteous with a warm greeting and gracious body language. Knowing when to speak, what proximity to keep, and keeping a pulse on the clients needs is necessary.
It is important to have a strong presence, a confident demeanor, to be humble and serving yet self-assured. If customers become difficult, you can match your presence to being assertive and firm in the most polite way, using a tone of voice with courtesy and body language that is powerful yet comforting to demonstrate control. The customer is always right as they say, but your powerful carriage can influence for positive behavior.
You will feel an appreciation for the product. You will see value in it and most importantly you will realize the value it gives to the client when they have bought your product. It is about respect for the product, its making and its use, and will come from the understanding of it.
Download Your Free ebook - PRESENCE
8 Fundamentals & How to Use PRESENCE to Create an Influence
Get in Touch
Connect with me, and start your journey to building your powerful presence.